good fortune...

I love reading juicy novels on my iPad but, I will never rid myself of physical books. There’s my beaten up Little House on the Prairie series that was given to me by my late grandparents. My thrift store deal of a 1971 first edition of the USLTA Official Encyclopedia of Tennis. The Shel Silverstein stack.  All these loved books are sorted out by color on our family room bookcase. I border on  obsession on how to arrange said bookcase. Bring on the upcoming St. Patrick’s Day holiday, and I wanted to add some good luck charms in our house without appearing too four leaf clover. There are so many amulets that can bring you good fortune without appearing like a leprechaun is your personal interior decorator. Some marvelous inspiration…
Angelika Taschen's bookcase complete with elephant & Buddha via The Selby
added tortoise shell for instant good fortune
1. brass cricket $24.99 barnes and noble 2. elephant bookend $40 moma store 3. turtle paperweight $25 farfetch.com 4. seven $14 pottery barn 5. reed and barton ladybug music box$64.99 barnes and noble 6. 3D elephant puzzle $12.50 muji.com 7.bamboo price & location varies 8. dragonfly bowl $43 Kate Spade  9. elephant teapot $110 by jonathon adler for nordstrom’s 10.antique horseshoe price varies 11. yoga frog $40 pier 1

Have fun inviting good fortune into your home. I know I could always use some more bamboo. But first I am going to go bake some shamrock cookies, because I really am irish so kiss me.

Christine

photos here and here







No Response to "good fortune..."

Post a Comment

patterson estate All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger