not so manic monday...

what a great weekend.
aren't they usually?
but sometimes  I welcome mondays (after multiple lattes) with a newfound energy
this week I will figure out the time delay feature on my washer,
but my black bookcase obsession still hasn't quite subsided...




my favorite red carpet  dress at the oscars
tried this & it was delish 
finally purchased this for the kids 
caught up on my General Hospital while ironing- it's getting good
helped out the Easter bunny 
loving this bag
contemplating here for some family r&r 


How was your weekend? 
ready to tackle the week ? 
need another cup of joe first? me, too. 


marvelous black library found here 

No Response to "not so manic monday..."

Post a Comment

patterson estate All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger