Show and tell...

I'm always open to a late birthday gift. Isn't everyone? See above? It's a huge diffuser complete with white michelia flower oil. So now our whole family room smells fabulous. The white michelia flower is related to the magnolia and is only found in Asia. It's commonly the flower that spas and resorts have floating in pretty bowls. My apologies, for the lack of smell a vision. 

How was your weekend? Ours was the usual with sports and homework, but we also had a bunch of friends over for Mexican. Hard to believe I know, but Mexican food isn't to easy to come by here in The Kong. Have you ever tried making Chipotle's cilantro lime rice? It was really good. My kids even ate something that had green in it! I found a couple of other things I thought you might like as well...

  • Have you heard of phone pinching?!? Apparently, it's an internet craze started by Twenty One Pilots. And, yes, it's a  crazy craze! Unless you are in the market for a new phone, which I'm not.
  • One of my good friends pens an advice column. And yep, I do call her when I need advice! (Sometimes I even listen.). So here's a couple of her favorite posts
  • The Celiac Disease Foundation just released an app. It includes foods, companies, recipes, and much more.  I just started playing with it. Looks quite promising!
  • Stuck on the eighties? May I suggest putting away your scrunchies and instead watch  The Goldbergs while the minors are awake and Red Oaks after they are tucked in. Unfortunately, both shows are very good at reminding me how old I really am...
  • Ever dream about rolling in money? Now how about sitting on it? Now, you can do just that. With these stools utilizing decommissioned currencies as the cushions.
  •  David Beckham has a new movie coming out as well as his new H&M clothing line. So imagine a shoot where Kevin Hart follows Beckham around working on his method acting while in Anderson Coopers Manhattan home. (Sorry, Anderson does not make an appearance, though.) Just go watch it. Maybe twice?
  • So the newest study states maybe we should never have switched over to low fat dairy. I don't think I can just switch to whole milk after one study. How about you?


So are you ready for Monday? I like to think of Monday as 'the back to school day' of the week. A fresh opportunity to get it all right. Doesn't mean that I do, but hey, lets think positive today!

xox,
Christine






No Response to "Show and tell..."

Post a Comment

patterson estate All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger