Show and tell...




Headed into the Island on one of our first rain free days. First time back onto the MTR after months away. Back to shoulder to shoulder. Right after I snapped this photo a lady stepped right in front of me. Its my fault. I left room between the lady in front of me and myself. Here are a few tidbits to enjoy this week. I'm a little late this week, but I was feeling a bit lazy after two weeks of straight rain. 

  • Since the rain is gone, the Kong's heat and humidity have returned. Which is not good for the hair. I switched to Living Proof no frizz hair products this summer. They help a lot, but it's not a cure all. Working out is a double whammy. But I found several suggestions on how to be able to manage hair after a work out session. 
  • The children have been promised a menagerie of pets upon our return to the states. Dog. Hermit crabs. Fish. And they are even starting to have feelings for our local lizard who frequents our patio. So maybe a good addition to their flight home bags should be Dr Seuss's new book
  • My husband and I frequently tell our son there will probably be a pill or possibly a Celiac cure within his lifetime. It looks like we might have be right. I will keep crossing my fingers.
  • You can watch a lot of movies during one of the longest flights in the world. And read several books. I finally read Yes, Please on the way to the states and reread it back to Hong Kong. Ms Poehler has also launched a summer movie series in New York. You could watch along with her from home as most of the movies are also on netflix. I only need to watch two movies to catch up. 
  • Once a week my mom would let us have pizza and coke for dinner when we were little. It was the same night the muppets were on tv. I sat too close while my younger brother hid behind the couch. Did you hear abc is bringing it back? Watch the pitch that screened at Comic Con. Cannot. Wait. 
  • We don't have Oroes in our house since Joseph has Celiac disease, but I really wish we could just to try our hand at Oreo art. Can you imagine Frida on an Oreo? How about Yoda? Follow Trisha Cherry for more cool food art. 
Have a good Tuesday. It was a good one here. Finally made it to the Island in months and hit my Fitbit steps goal. I think I might just watch on one of Amy Poehler's movie summer movie series films before calling it a day.

xox,
Christine


No Response to "Show and tell..."

Post a Comment

patterson estate All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger