show and tell...




Even though we don't observe daylight savings in Hong Kong, this Monday morning was still rough.


Good Monday morning! What do you have on your schedule this week? I am trying to cram everything into the couple weeks before Spring Break. Not the best method, but we'll see how it goes.  Before I head off to attempt our Bali visas here's a couple snippets I thought you might enjoy...

  • The humidity's slowly rising here in The Kong- I feel my my hair slipping every day. I was considering keratin treatment. But I think I'll experiment with salt spray and some artfully placed bobbies first. How do you handle summer hair? 
  • I must admit I finished House of Cards last night. Can you blame me? (It rained every day last week.) It's definitely not along the same lines as the first two seasons. I have mixed feelings. I think now its time to find a new series. The one by Tina Fey maybe?
  • Are you on Instagram? And are you guilty of these Instagram decor cliches? I think I've only committed one. Can you guess which one? 
  • I'm one of those people with enough perfume to wear a different scent fluctuating with my mood. I haven't collected a new one for awhile. I have an itch. One of the sales ladies gave me a sample of a new diptyque fragrance and now I can't remember what it is? Grrr.
  • Need a smile break? Check out Carly Rae's new hit video with Tom Hanks. Yes, Hanksy. 
Ok, I must be off. The Indonesian Consulate only accepts applications in the morning. Have a good Monday! 
xox, 
c


No Response to "show and tell..."

Post a Comment

patterson estate All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger