show and tell...



You know that saying the more you need to do to the more you can get done? I hope it's true as I have  too much to do this week! To the point of planning on returning emails on the mtr and Google mapping stores that are on the way of my priority to dos to run multiple errands in one trip! Crossing my fingers it all works out! Without further ado here's some snippets I thought you'd like..

  • If you need a break between red lining all your Monday morning to dos, check out the panda cam at the National Zoo. The awww factor is huge with rare twin pandas only a couple of days old! 
  • Remember the Crazy, Rich Asians book? Well, good news Mr. Kwan is out with his next book- China Rich Girlfriend. And rumor has it Crazy Rich Asians is being made into a movie. Bad news- Mr. Kwan was here in The Kong and I didn't know it and I missed him. 
  • The flights back and forth between Hong Kong and the states are some of the longest  in the world. The resulting jet lag can be miserable. So it's great news that there is a new three minute cure! But seriously, it requires almost freezing! It think I'll take my chances with melatonin. 
  • I made the decision that we must get out of our regular dinner meal rut. I'm sick of spaghetti, tuna and the normals. This Sunday I printed out several recipes I had pinned and we're going to give them a try. Starting with a red pepper pasta sauce over homemade gnocchi (all vegan and gluten free!). How about you? Any new dinners you'd like to share? 
xox, 
Christine


No Response to "show and tell..."

Post a Comment

patterson estate All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger