show and tell...


Happy Tuesday! Last weekend our school had a walkathon and we also hit the Hong Kong Golf Open. Then yesterday was a random unexplained school holiday. So we kinda just chilled out. So today back to the nitty gritty!


* I'm in love with a new tumblr. Drunk J Crew.  No offense Jenna, because I do love the J Crew. It is one of the few companies that will ship to Hong Kong for less than the price of my first born son. But seriously check it out. I'm partial to 'i jus haffa sit for a second.'

* This Washington Post interactive graphic displays the correlation between income and a college degree. Not very surprising, but sobering.

* If you have a loved one with Celiac this article should prove to be interesting. I'm convinced there are more implications than just digestive. I think in twenty years we'll be scratching our heads on why we didn't realize this sooner.

* Moral of the story is even animals shouldn't bite off more than they can chew. Even sharks...

* Most of Hong Kongers live in approximately 161 square feet of space. The US government defines 'overcrowding' as 165 square feet or less. One man has made his apartment literally transform.


Now I'm off to tackle a mighty long to do list. Ugh...

xox,
Christine


No Response to "show and tell..."

Post a Comment

patterson estate All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger