show and tell...





so much to my son's excitement we finally rode the star ferry. it's iconic. National Geographic names the star ferry as one of the things to do. what can i say it's a ferry. i don't get too worked up about those things. but finding refills for my favorite moleskin pen excited me at the mall. so there's that.

here's some more things that did excite me last week. hope you like them too...


* what can i say i miss jimmy fallon?

* it has been very rainy here and some days I just want to sleep it all away like this little bebe

* can you imagine a jewelry collection inspired by the great wall of china? if only i could afford it.

* i can't be the only one who's dying to just run through this room.

* an old chinese proverb...
'not until just before dawn do people sleep best; not until people get old to they tend to become wise.'

xox,
c


No Response to "show and tell..."

Post a Comment

patterson estate All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger