i dream of india....




I'm sure it has nothing to do with the hubs being there on a business trip.
to deepen my green hue of jealousy
 he requested ideas of what to bring home? 
I wanted to ask for these, but can't imagine running through safeway in them..
 so after sending the kiddies off to dream I began to surf.
 I googled traditional girl's clothing first. 
even though my daughter stated there was no way she was wearing that
well, yeah, probably not they are beautiful, but she wouldn't be able to control all the wrappings while chasing her brother at top speed. 
but she did request this.
and I would gladly take this red arm candy below.
but we really wish he have a good time and hurry home.







No Response to "i dream of india...."

Post a Comment

patterson estate All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger