beginning this thing called blogging

Well, I started this day sooo tired but now energized after running to catch the my duaghter's kindergarten bus, tennis in & now starting this blog is giving me nervous energy. 


While I was waking up this morning I heard someone on tv say that in order to be successful in life you need to do things that are out of your comfort zone. Starting this blog is definitely way out of my comfort zone. Not really sure what I will be posting. My goal is to post every weekday. I have lots of interests that I could focus on; thrifting, organizing, my two kids, sewing, & decorating. 


I think to begin I want to share my daughter's drawing. She drew this yesterday of the elf on the shelf. He's to the right of her and she mixed in numerous Trader Joe stickers for good measure.



Now the elf on the shelf doesn't come until the day after Thanksgiving so she's about 6 weeks early.
 But she has hope. I am going to channel that spirit of hope to help me figure out what to do when I grow up. Because, why not?

No Response to "beginning this thing called blogging"

Post a Comment

patterson estate All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger